WE STRIVE TO:
- Create a safe and stimulating environment for artists to do their best work.
- Actively participate in practical political and social life in our communities.
- Practice diversity and multiculturalism in the projects we choose, the staff we hire, the partnerships we cultivate, and the artists with whom we work.
- Develop and sustain a youth program that brings kids from at-risk and marginalized populations experience in creating art and into an expanded and enthusiastic world view.
- Build an international theatrical bridge, to take pieces created for and about our American communities to the world at large and bring art from the global community back home.
- Engender change, affect policy, alter mindset, and facilitate a world of diversity, exuberance and sustainability.